Terms and Conditions of Use
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
By using this Site, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions of use. After reviewing the following terms and conditions thoroughly, if you do not agree to the terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
- Entire Agreement; Subject to Change. These terms and conditions of use constitute the entire and only agreement between us and you with respect to the use of our Site. They supersede all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the Site. These terms and conditions may be amended by us at any time and at any frequency without notice to you. The latest terms and conditions will be posted on the Site, and you should review the terms and conditions prior to each use of the Site.
- Intellectual Property. The content, organization, graphics, design, and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights and other intellectual property. The copying, reproduction, use, modification or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site without our express, prior, written permission is strictly prohibited.
- Deleting and Modification. We reserve the right in our sole discretion, without any obligation and without any notice requirement to you, to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site, including these terms and conditions.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and all of our officers, employees, trustees, partners, and affiliates harmless from any and all liability, loss, damages, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney's fees, related to your violation of these terms and conditions or use of the Site.
- Third-Party Websites. All rules, terms and conditions, other policies (including privacy policies) and operating procedures of third-party linked Websites will apply to you while on such websites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions express in such Websites, and such Websites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked Website on our Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked Website by us. This Site and the third-party linked websites are independent entities and neither party has authority to make any representations or commitments on behalf of the other. If you decide to leave our Site and access these third-party linked sites, you do so at your own risk.
- Choice of Law and Choice of Forum. You agree that all actions or proceedings arising directly or indirectly out of this agreement, or your use of the Site, shall be litigated in the Superior Court of Norfolk County, Massachusetts, or the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts. These terms and conditions, and any dispute arising directly or indirectly in connection with them, will be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability.
THE CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR VIA THE SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS-IS," "AS AVAILABLE," AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
We disclaim any responsibility or liability for any damages caused by any use of teh Site, including without limitation any damage arising from viruses contained within any electronic file form or document on the Site. We will not be liable to you for any incidental, special or consequential damages of any kind that may result from use of or inability to use the Site.